czwartek, 11 listopada 2010

Week 10, give thanks and say Amen for BistroMD

By Frank Cruz on November 02nd, 2010

Praying-Hands-2 What up world!! It is the young soldier, Frank c. from fat Man Unleashed. Here to give a second progress report of my time at the battle of the Earth with BistroMD. Things have been rough these last few weeks. With so much work to do in my day, I find myself overwhelmed at times. For a moment thought slows down or give up.I had a less relapse, but it is not a long time I have to thank God. in order to put the right people in my life to drag me.

Stress from work and home can be a major Downer for us all. If you are married with children, you can understand how I feel.With all this stress, overloading our lives, it is difficult to do the right thing all the time. right would be to not miss my workouts, not cheat on my diet, stay active and get all my company, arranged for. I usually on the point but something came over me, and I felt back sliding doors.

While on a family visit this last week I saw a cousin of mine, who had some welcomed news. She had recently been diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), which is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints. Autoimmune diseases are diseases that occur when the body tissues are suffering from their own immune system. In this case, her bones lose essential minerals and are experiencing a decrease in density.

This cousin of mine have always been the best fit and healthy. She is the last person you would ever seems to have a problem like this.According to Wikipedia, is "about 1% of the world's population suffering from rheumatoid arthritis is commonly. Onset between the ages of 40-50 °, but she is only in his early 30 's! I trode that myself, "How could she, out of all the people who end up with such a disease?!" So I thought of a better question is "How can I, as a man in good health, not to fight my hardest through this battle? How could I slack when there are people in the world who would love to push through with 100%, but is not be attributable to physical suffering? "

My cousin reminded me of how blessed I am to have BistroMD to my page and that I am in good health I have so much to be thankful for! I have so many people are struggling, I! This war is way bigger than me, or so many people out there who want to be in my shoes, and is physically able to do this. For the people, I will fight hard each day, I can not take for granted the blessing BistroMD has given me.I can not let me, I can not my family down, can not let you, I can not let BistroMD and I am not.

So with all that said, I would like to thank every employee is BistroMD.I would like to thank you, I have been told, as well as Rebecca Wells for believing in me, Christy Shatlock my diatetiker for motivating me, Amanda Roebuck for her talented stories about me and most of all Dr. Cederquest to develop BistroMD and give me this chance. I have first and foremost, thank God. Because as I would love to take credit for all good in my life, the truth is that these blessings are far greater than anything I could have each planned. I understand the seriousness of this war against obesity, and I will not allow me to give something less than my best.

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by BistroMD. Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more, you can visit BistroMD.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz.I am a former fat man who has almost completely triggered.I had an appetite, which could not be fulfilled.Four years ago in reinforced on the scale and was blown away when I saw the shocking number: 298.January 1st, 2009, I decided to make a real change and mean, the mind, body and soul.From the day I was on a mission to lose this weight. Something changed profoundly in my subconscious; I saw myself as a new man. it is when the real change started when my mind, and soul won the battle over my body. today I invite you to join me on a mission to transform your life ... it really is a difficult task, but it can be achieved. I know how to do this; I have a roadmap for success!Come and join me, and you also can be UNLEASHED.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz