środa, 10 listopada 2010

Week Nine, get a Glimpse of my time with BistroMD

By Frank Cruz on 26th October 2010
YouTube Preview Image

whosifrankc What up world?! How are you guys?! Still struggling, I am strong on my mission with BistroMD to put a "death to Yo Yo-life 's" once and for all! I have been dropping and the average of the three pounds a week and plan to continue in this pattern. People who see me around Tampa, FL have asked me how I lost so much weight.I spend much of my time explaining to various people all that I do so I decided on my next video update, I just wanted to show you.

We had so much fun during the making of this video. If you enjoy it please let me know and we will ensure to make something like this again.This is something exciting and new for the fat Man Unleashed and BistroMD. frankly, I think we all need something new to jazz up this journey our. This is so my way complete things up for you guys.

If you're wondering, is as an artist of the song, "Watch Me" like me! It is true that your colleague soldier Frank c. can get on the MIC also (for those who are confused, which means that I perform well on the microphone)! If you enjoy the song and want to workout to it, you can download it free here on the fat Man Unleashed.We want to help you guys in any way we can, and we know how the right kind of music you can pump. as a fact I play the song every time I workout and it makes me feel like a champion!

I believe that I have already been champion. it is all thanks to my desire, dedication, desire and, of course, by using the "Number One, the doctor Designed, head prepared diet meal plan in the United States." I'm on fire right now, BistroMD is my petrol and together we are going to blow this Yo-Yo Life pieces!Mark my words, tell your friends, post my offer, read my blogs, watch my videos, and spread the word! don't tell all, Frank c. puts a, "Death to the Yo-Yo Life" and so can you.

Instructions: You can choose to click on the link to listen online or right-click and "Save as" or "save link as" to save the file on your computer. The file is opened in a new window.
See me-Frank C.
File size: 3,6 MB


Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by BistroMD.Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more, you can visit BistroMD.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz.I am a former fat man who has almost completely triggered.I had an appetite, which could not be fulfilled.Four years ago in reinforced on the scale and was blown away when I saw the shocking number: 298.January 1st, 2009, I decided to make a real change and mean, the mind, body and soul. Forward from the day I was on a mission to lose this weight. Something changed profoundly in my subconscious; I saw myself as a new man. it is when the real change started when my mind, and soul won the battle over my body. today I invite you to join me on a mission to transform your life ... it really is a difficult task, but it can be achieved. I know how to do this; I have a roadmap for success!Come and join me, and you also can be UNLEASHED.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz