środa, 10 listopada 2010

Nutrisystem or lack there of

By Israel Presses on October 21st, 2010

This last weekend was certainly a challenge. What was so challenging? Well, I went on a mini cruise vacation … We all know that cruise ships have all-you-can-eat buffets. These are mainly diet busters, if you do not manage themselves. In the past I would convince me that it is okay to indulge in the weekend, because it is not everyday you go on a cruise, but this time …Oh, this time I did not let it happen.

Yes, I had a chocolate brownie dessert. Yes, I had a ice. But what I did differently was sensed I ate. I ate fruits. I ate vegetables. I am crazy conscience, healthy decisions that helped me maintain my sanity. I took along my Nutrisystem Breakfast bars and snacks. I didn't eat them all, but with them certainly helped me.Just look at Nutrisystem logo reminded me to stay in the box., it reminded me of the mission I was on. I also took along some protein drinks, just to ensure I got in my protein.

Something else I did different was that I actually worked. I exercised everyday I was on the ship.They had a big state arts facility, all the way on the ninth floor. It was six floors away from my cabin baggage.I used the stairs around 95% of the time. If it were to come to the gym, get off the ship, go to the dining area or just walk around the stairs, it was my friend. one of my the few times I was on the lift, I was immediately reminded of why I had chosen to stay away from them, a few chose to ride the lift from third parties to the fourth floor … need I say more?

So yes, it is possible to stay organized while you are on a cruise or vacation.It is about the will-power people! if you do not know, better ask someone!!!!

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem Blogger 15 program.Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more, you can visit the Nutrisystem.

My name is Israel Presses. I used to be the kind of guy who was always in shape, but in the last few years I have fallen Monster. this site is my last attempt to get back into shape, I have lost so far. 70.4 lbs. checking my weight loss, weight loss chart videos and progress pics. follow my journey of others, and read our thoughts on various health topics. share your thoughts, experiences and travel here on the FMU.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz