środa, 20 października 2010

Week seven, and is in heaven with BistroMD

By Frank Cruz on 08th October 2010

A-taste-of-heaven-on-earth Hello all!! It is me again, your colleague soldier Frank c. fat Man Unleashed on a mission with BistroMD to put a "death to life's yo-yo!" Things have been going exactly as planned.At this rate, I think I should finalise my mission before the end of 2010. I look forward to the day, until then continues, fight the good fight.

I have fought in this war on my own in years, and it has been hell.I am in the struggle, the fighting in the frontlines of this warzone, but BistroMD makes this experience, feel like heaven. ever since they joined forces with me, this war is been a walk in the Park. They have taken much of the burden on my shoulders, now I can focus more on my goals, and in due time I will achieve it.

Right now I fest on the "Moroccan-inspired" Chicken breast with lentils salad tastes just like chicken. it came right off grating. Sometimes I wonder how it will remain so fresh. Even feels like gravy topping it came straight from the pot and to my chicken.

For tonight's dinner, I want to eat one of my favorites, Golf Rock Shrimp and pasta. Jumbo style shrimp, seasoned to perfection and served with whole wheat pasta. I feel like I want to start drooling just thinking about it, it went. Asian babes, I caught it right before it hit my keyboard lol!

It is all the information I have now my colleague warriors. Until you hear from me again, still fighting the good fight. I leave with this; When the pain comes into force, your body begins to numb, and you are ready to give up, you're almost to the end.So don't stop, just keep it moving. This is Frank c. from fat Man Unleashed, on a mission with BistroMD to fight the war against obesity. Together we will fight and put a "Death to the Yo-Yo Life" once and for all!!

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by BistroMD. Views expressed here are my own. If you are interested in learning more, you can visit BistroMD.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz.I am a former fat man who has almost completely triggered.I had an appetite, which could not be fulfilled.Four years ago in reinforced on the scale and was blown away when I saw the shocking number: 298.January 1st, 2009, I decided to make a real change and mean, the mind, body and soul.From the day I was on a mission to lose this weight.Something changed deeply in my subconscious; I saw myself as a new man. it is when the real change started when my mind, and soul won the battle over my body. today I invite you to join me on a mission to transform your life ... it really is a difficult task, but it can be achieved. I know how to do this; I have a roadmap for success!Come and join me, and you also can be UNLEASHED.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz