sobota, 16 października 2010

Aloe Vera Can Help You Lose Weight?

Posted in product reviews on 23 February aloe-vera-lose-weight? 2010 Aloe Vera Plant

If you are a little reticent about bathroom visits, probably best to give this post a cache miss! I wont chart but I know not everyone is comfortable discussing it!

I don't mind admitting that I have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).Must be something familiar as we all seem to have it! anyway, about 2-3 weeks ago, someone suggested that I start taking tablets from Aloe Vera to help alleviate my symptoms, for example, swelling, tingling, constipation, etc. The results have been really fantastic and I was enjoying soon after taking my first tablet.

Have been taking the pills for high resistance (one day) and at first, I admit I was skeptical-you put Aloe Vera in your boo boos, not in your mouth! I'm going to the bathroom every day instead of twice a week, my stomach is flatter, because I'm not bloated and uncomfortable after lunch and I don't seem to be retain water as I used to do.This is a common complaint for women, particularly in ' time of the month '.

I can't make any promises that this is for everyone and if you are already a medication for other diseases, then talk with your doctor before taking any supplements.

All I can say is that the tablets of Aloe Vera has made a huge difference to me I haven't changed my diet and I didn't do any exercise in the last 2 months as life has been pretty busy! If only had considered before my final few pounds to lose the IBS and he could be compensated with a simple table, I would have tried this behind yonks!

Interestingly, I was able to use my target weight ' jeans ' Friday without more gross and tummy hip way. This I consider to be a small victory and I fully intend to continue taking the Aloe Vera tablets for as long as I see the benefit.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz