środa, 20 października 2010

Running for charity

I'm so sad that Louisa and I have not been updating recently, but thanks to all who have commented in previous posts. Glad to hear that you're still reading us.

Activities to raise funds for charity is a great motivator to get your fitness above zero. Having found myself in a bit of a rut of fitness and eat more garbage and go to the gym less, I knew that I needed a long-term kick up the bum fear vague ' bikini ' season

Just signed up to do the race for life at the service of Cancer Research UK is a single women race 10 k or 6 miles if you prefer. focuses more on finishing the race, instead of a great contest, but I am determined to run it in less than 1 hour and 15 minutes, even if people can finish it under and hour, I saw this happen when Louisa performed the same race a couple of years ago.  

Louisa did this a while ago, and now I also want to get involved

This is a big deal, as I've decided to run it in memory of my grandfather, who died of cancer last year and I want to raise L 250 for him and during the last of his life, I was not happy at my job and my life and I know it hurt him and I want to show you now that I'm getting it. I can't let him down.

Signing up an activity as such for charity means that you won't want to go back out and these days that you really don't feel like training, you will remember why exactly and get your bum out of bed. I know that with every bite of junk food I eat or everyday I put off going to a race, is more unnecessary pain that I'll feel on race day.

Right now, I have devised a plan for 8 weeks that I will add more and more distance until I hit 10 k in the week of the race.Running 2.5 k to start with, as I'm used to run 1.5 k on my usual gymnastics sessions. I do the interval training that is a minute and a minute out at intervals of Light and Light, though I'm trying to extend the amount of time I perform Light and I'm always moving and don't stop.

The most important thing when you are running is stretch properly so that you do not receive this muscle soreness the next day of offputting.Stretch each muscle for a count of 30. heat for a good few minutes.I hot for 5 minutes in Cross trainer, increasing the difficulty level of each minute and then stretch my muscles of the leg and arm, front and back and sides. don't be put off by the fact that you see people at the gym rarely stretch, they are the ones who go bad on the following day.

Another thing is to keep your resistance training is an excellent execution fat burner, but not exactly does wonders for the form and tone of your bum or weapons. trust me, obtain a program of resistance in twice a week, I'm now squatting and making arm weights like never before. This is how you achieve this charming lean way that runners have.

It is expected that you will stay in my training and I will regularly update on my progress. I have another run planned for later to look forward to this.

If you want to take a look at my sponsorship page, however here is: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/ameliahastings

I would never be so directly and ask for sponsorship, but if you want to donate, I would be extremely flattered by your support for support. joining me this race or join their own charitable activity would mean a lot to hear about your own travels.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz