wtorek, 12 października 2010

Another day, another Nutrisystem meal

By Israel Presses on 31st august 2010
Nutrisystem, Chicken Pasta Parmesan W/ Extra Veggies Nutrisystem, Chicken Parmesan Pasta W/extra VeggiesI sit down during my lunch, when someone asks me, "Nutrisystem? How so? "This is one of the main reasons I eat in the break room. I do not like people are all up in my foodness (did you see I just did that? business + food = foodness).


I reply with a cold, "good".I am not sure what they expect to hear when they ask. all have their own preconceived notion about Nutrisystem is and how it tastes, so I keep it simple. I have also noticed that everyone knows someone, or has a history of Nutrisystem to share, but can save for another day.


In life I just go about my business. Doing what I should do and move on.I take the same approach to this weight loss journey, Nutrisystem helps me with. I eat food referred to, add my own veggies & fruits, exercise, and repeat.It really is the simple. I have read about the countless success stories by thousands and thousands of people who have been through Nutrisystem meal plan. it has been given to work right? I think so …

It works for me so far …

So yes, it is a different day.And a different set of Nutrisystem meals …

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem Blogger 15 program.Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, visit their website.

My name is Israel Presses. I used to be the kind of guy who was always in shape, but in the last few years I have fallen Monster. this site is my last attempt to get back into shape, I have lost so far. 70.4 lbs. checking my weight loss, weight loss chart videos and progress pics. follow my journey of others, and read our thoughts on various health topics. share your thoughts, experiences and travel here on the FMU.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz