niedziela, 17 października 2010

Week 5, I Feel well and Alive on BistroMD

By Frank Cruz on 23rd september 2010
YouTube Preview Image

Week Five Pic It is me again, your humble and loyal Warrior Frank c. from fat Man Unleashed. Still struggling I strong in order to put a "Death to the Yo-Yo Life" and I on this mission with BistroMD. The war is between my old self and my new self.I have met some difficult moments and a few challenging obstacles on the road a year old Frankie has been in control, but this year will actually Frank c. win the war, and finally be released.

I have received the award can be difficult, and frankly, sometimes I pushed me past my limit. Anyway, I have learned to enjoy it all, I have found where the true source of happiness is, and I found it deep inside me. I have come to the realization that, incredibly, not what our situation is, or our status or something external.There are those in third world countries, living under plastic houses, and yet they still manage to find happiness. On LENDING commit billionaires in the United States suicide. Means that no sense also you?

It makes sense to me perfect. We, as humans all want the same happiness. We have just different ways to find our joy and what makes you happy may not make me happy.Through our life we desperately seek, of happiness; in the meantime had success with all of us. I remember that a child, my family was poor, and I learned to play with whatever I could find. It does not mater did what it was, I could be happy.

We go through so many challenging times in our lives, but never recognize good in them, We focus so much on what brings us and completely ignore all good in life. You are in the Live of a reason. You are here to contribute a kind of benefit to this world. To do this, you must go through challenging times, only to be prepared to meet your purpose in life.

As I see life through these new eyes, can I find happiness in any situation. Life is short, we have no time to spend it angry.Let's just smile and enjoy the trip time, we are working on it, I have blessed BistroMD with me on this long and hard mission. I Fortunately, and patiently waiting for the day this mission is completed. When the day arrives, it is for the next!!
P.S. I fell 4.6 pounds this week down to 240.4. Yeah Baby!!

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by BistroMD. Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more, you can visit BistroMD.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz.I am a former fat man who has almost completely triggered.I had an appetite, which could not be fulfilled.Four years ago in reinforced on the scale and was blown away when I saw the shocking number: 298.January 1st, 2009, I decided to make a real change and mean, the mind, body and soul.From the day I was on a mission to lose this weight. Something changed profoundly in my subconscious; I saw myself as a new man. it is when the real change started when my mind, and soul won the battle over my body. today I invite you to join me on a mission to transform your life ... it really is a difficult task, but it can be achieved. I know how to do this; I have a roadmap for success!Come and join me, and you also can be UNLEASHED.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz