poniedziałek, 18 października 2010

I Eat Five Star meals Five Times a day from BistroMD

By Frank Cruz on 26th august 2010
YouTube Preview Image

So is it a week ago, I got my package and I must say I love the "Five Star life." These meals are so delicious and there is so much of it! I do not exaggerate! At the same time, eat some of the meals, I feel almost as if I eat too much.Then I search on the nutrition facts, and no one is more than 450 calories. they say I can add a salad to my meals but I find myself asking why?

Stuffed French Toast from BistroMD Stuffed French toast from BistroMDFor Breakfast I had the "Stuffed French toast" with mixed berries, two Turkey sausage patties and chopped up sweet potatoes.This meal is luscious, packed with nutrition and has a net weight of not more than 12 ounces. speaks of a "Five Star meal" this should be one of the best wine tasting frozen food, which I have ever eaten. I add not even any syrup.

I had the "Steak House Wrap" out to lunch today, and it slammin!I just added a little hot sauce and wrapped up it's back., it reminded me of my favorite Chipotle Mexican grill from Lacrosse, which is the place that makes these gourmet burritos and tacos. Anyway, before I could even finish my food, I was full! I had to force me to eat the rest, again, no exaggeration.

The founders of BistroMD has invented a new way to eat health food, and I must say I love you for it. So I would like to thank Caroline j. Cederquist, m.d.for creation "Number One doctor Designed chef Prepared Diet meal plan in the United States."The name of a well deserved. I am looking forward to joining BistroMD in the fight against obesity.

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by BistroMD. Views expressed here are my own. If you are interested in learning more about BistroMD, visit their website.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frank Cruz. I am a former fat man who has almost completely triggered.I had an appetite, which could not be fulfilled.Four years ago in reinforced on the scale and was blown away when I saw the shocking number: 298.January 1st, 2009, I decided to make a real change and mean, the mind, body and soul.From the day I was on a mission to lose this weight.Something changed deeply in my subconscious;I saw myself as a new man. it is when the real change started when my mind, and soul won the battle over my body. today I invite you to join me on a mission to transform your life ... it really is a difficult task, but it can be achieved. I know how to do this; I have a roadmap for success!Come and join me, and you also can be UNLEASHED.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz