środa, 13 października 2010

What the spread on toast

Posted in product reviews on 09 February 2010

I'm a firm believer that when you're dieting to lose weight, you need to have a little you fancy – studies have shown that people who can't bear the weight loss are those that are constantly denying yourself the smallest of tasty delights. keep in mind that they all add up, but part of the diet is to learn what works for you, if it is cut carbs, going vegetarian or taking some vitamin supplements.

grapefruit-marmalade One of my little pleasures is Marmalade on my toast.I saw this news this morning and thought I'd write a little blog post about my love of Marmalade. Is yummy and treat my favorite to spread on toast.Yes, I know that is rich in sugar, but one teaspoon of Marmalade is everything you need for a slice of bread and you certainly don't need your toast butter before spreading a small teaspoon of Marmalade!

When it comes to calories, choosing the right Marmalade is a bit of a minefield! I saw some 20 CALs per teaspoon and some that are 80 calories so always check the label if you are trying to save calories, but keep in mind that things without junk and sugar flavour invariably false.

At the moment, I'm LOVING grapefruit Marmalade. have been looking for ages the grapefruit Marmalade Tipton (photographed), but no luck.

I bought the marks and Spencer Ruby Red Grapefruit Marmalade (L 1.55) today, but it is a little sweet and not very sharp or fruity taste that is a disappointment complete down to me but I'm sure other people may feel different. I will leave it in the fridge at work and invite colleagues to help me get through the bottle as I'm barely going to spoil it!

So come, then readers, what do you like to spread on your toast as a treat?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz