piątek, 15 października 2010

How to perform a Lasagna Nutrisystem meal in 4 minutes or less

By Israel Presses on 30th september 2010
YouTube Preview Image

I have eaten the Nutrisystem for about two months now. My favorite dinner is Lasagna. Here I show you how to quickly and easily it can be to make Nutrisystem meal including some raw vegetables in less than 4 minutes! I hasten to prepare for my dinner, because I had to workout soon after.As you can see, it's super quick! Plus eating raw veggies is good for you!

Steps to prepare Nutrisystems Lasagna dinner meal
1. Take the paper tray out of the box.
2. place in the microwave oven and cook for a minute or so, depending on your microwave power settings.
3. clean and prepare the vegetables must accompany your Nutrisystem meal.
4. place the veggies and Nutrisystem Lasagna dish.
5. sit and enjoy!!!!

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem Blogger 15 program.Views expressed here are my own. If you are interested in learning more, you can visit the Nutrisystem.

My name is Israel Presses. I used to be the kind of guy who was always in shape, but in the last few years I have fallen Monster. this site is my last attempt to get back into shape, I have lost so far. 70.4 lbs. checking my weight loss, weight loss chart videos and progress pics. follow my journey of others, and read our thoughts on various health topics. share your thoughts, experiences and travel here on the FMU.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz