piątek, 15 października 2010

Dress up your curves.

Posted in fashion Slim on 30 September 2010

Every woman wants to feel like she's pretty and special. When I started putting on weight, to be frank, I know that I wanted to become invisible.My beautiful clothes do not fit any more and I don't want to buy clothes increased as he was convinced that I would be back in my jeans sexy in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, life gets a bit before you, sometimes with long hours of work or social commitments, offering itself as a perfect excuse to say "the diet starts tomorrow".

I've had a look around the market plus size clothes and I found a site that I want to share with readers of fragment total fashion lovers.

Just be very great has a variety of dresses sizes 8-34 (US) or 12-38 (UK).

The great thing about dresses is that they fit in that it is important and still look good while its weight is floating. skirts and pants can be unforgiving waist bands that dig when I had a bad week or fall when you had a good week. is one of the problems with being a girl who our weight naturally goes up and down depending on the time of the month is. Is therefore as an adult, I became a fan of dresses.

plus size dressPurple dress $ 67, Simplybe

I found a dress "cracking" which is perfect to wear to the Office and won't break the Bank.

I really like this dress like the purple hue is beautiful and rich that not only say "don't mess with me" is a movement welcome black clothes that many women feel helps you become invisible.

The dress is well structured with a band around the waist to help enhance your waistline.

As the dress cut just below the knee, it shows the form of calves. Worn with jumps, this is the type of clothing that will make you forget about your weight battle and realize that you still can be sexy and stylish to carry out some extra pounds.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz