wtorek, 19 października 2010

Wanna know a secret? Do yoga!

By Elizabeth Perez on september 08th, 2010
Yoga: Warrior 2 Position Yoga: Warrior 2 position, Photo by lululemon athleticaOK, ladies. I want to share a powerful secret with you.Are you ready? Yoga makes you feel really, really well.

If you have not heard of yoga before, you must be living under a rock. While it has been practiced for thousands of years, has won a lot of yoga popularity in recent years. According to an article on WebMD is currently close to 11 million Americans use the health benefits of after a yoga routine.

I am one of the 11 million.I have done yoga and turn it on for about a year now. more recently, I have done at least 20 minutes of Yoga twice a week. I can't begin to tell you how much I feel better. And not only I feel better because I exercise, but I feel better, because I have many benefits, yoga has to offer.

According to the website HealthandYoga is an advantage by yoga increased flexibility. Through various travel and attitudes, muscles are worked, that would otherwise not get any attention. Through my years play high school and college sports, I know that flexibility reduces the risk of injury and the tears, and also provides you with a better range of motion. So, in essence, it will make you a stronger, faster, better athlete.

Yoga will also increase your strength and improve your posture. Required travel and attitudes will build and extended shape your muscles, which according to WebMD, will give you a "heightened awareness that tells you more quickly when you're slouching or slumping so that you can adjust your posture."

For me, and probably thousands of women out there to reduce stress is something I just do not seem to get enough of. Practice yoga is a definite stress reducer, which you focus on breathing and stretching, rather than everything else you need to do.An additional plus is that your lung capacity would increase and to decrease the stress hormones are released.What more could you ask for?

There are also various studies, which specifies the yoga is a heart-healthy exercise, as it lowers blood pressure and lowers the rest heart rate.WebMD provides that "a biochemical level studies point to a possible anti-oxidant effect of yoga.And yoga has been associated with the decreased cholesterol and triglyceride levels, as well as a boost in the immune system function. "

I could go on and on the scientifically proven health benefits of yoga, but just heard it can not give you the motivation you need., I would challenge you ladies out there to try out a yoga routine and see for yourself. Although it is not may be for all, I know there are some of them out there, who will feel completely transformed. it is absolutely the case for me.

Elizabeth Perez is a freelance writer and blogger living in the area of Tampa Bay. [citation needed] She holds a Bachelor's degree is mass communications from the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. [citation needed] She is currently working for a non-profit, where she writes press releases and Web content. follow her blog and see recent work on her homepage, whosgotapen.com.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz