środa, 13 października 2010

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Posted in advice from weight loss on January 27, 2010

Last week, he broke the news that cooks Italian spaghetti bolognaise were recovering because the rest of us around the world have royally ruined until the actual revenue and eat a tomato-y mush disguised as spaghetti bolognaise.

Apparently, the real recipe includes not only beef mince, which includes wines from bacon, cream and white and the pasta that you are meant to use tagliatelle.

If you are on a diet, you will see that the problem is with the original recipe – is a calorific nightmare!That is why I want to share my original version healthier. so what is not ' faith '?If you want just like Nonna made, go to Italy and experience first hand, don't preach to me in my kitchen and tell me that the original is better by virtue of being original. I just want to eat healthily thanks!

spaghetti-bolognaiseHere is my proof of idiot ' spag bol ' recipe, let me know what you think of it. just make sure you choose a pasta Brown healthier, I don't care how it is!;)

This will comfortably enough for 2-4 persons, depending on how hungry are! if you need to stretch it even more, add more tomato cans, any veggies suitable around (courgettes/peas/sweetcorn/mange tout!) or a can of beans and you will have to be sufficient for 6 adults sometimes add fresh basil but don't worry if you don't have anyone how I got a potted Basil plant in my kitchen window sill.

Ingredients:

200 g lean mince1 oniontbsp oil1 extra-virgin olive oil OXO cubePeppers x 2 (red/yellow/green dependent preferably) 1 large carrotBasilOregano2-3 cloves of garlic (I have been known to put 5 cloves garlic in how I love!)2-3 cans of CAL tomatoes1

Method:

Cut all its veggiesFry onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are soft and clearAdd rats to onions and separate the mince with a wooden spoon brownCrumble OXO cube over minceOn at high temperatures, fruits (if you like softer) add peppers and carrots and keep it all veggies are less movement until crispy. crispy veggies if you like me, first add the peeled tomatoes, stir everything up and add the veggies .Add your herbs. Stir and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Squeeze the juice from a lemon in bolognaise and stir. Serves on the Brown mass with four cherry tomatoes cut in half for decoration with chopped fresh basil, if you have it there

Like my recipe or hate it? LET ME KNOW!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz