poniedziałek, 18 października 2010

Vitamin water is good for, or is not your child.

Loading ...Loading

Cheated by vitamin water?

Do you was the fall of advertising it?

Do you '' State ads emphasize healthy way for these products, hydrate to consumers it was persuaded to vitamin water?

If the hype was your only. I hope that was actually Americans often have thousands of health benefits, healthy beverages, consumer, buying Coca Cola products.

Here is what really is in it: 'is basically sugar water, adding synthetic vitamins penny worth it'. To vitamin water bottle 33 in grams sugar is included!

"Consumers reasonable misunderstanding that could not in oral argument, is defendant (Coca Cola) proposal on think vitamin water health beverage".

You had a misunderstanding?

See the entire article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/John-Robbins/the-dark-side-of-vitaminw_b_669716.html

Here are some is a REAL health drink for you and your kids.

IsaFruits:

To replace the IsaFruits fruit beverage mix ® in water cool-aid let.
-Jeff C..., Alaska

"IsaFruits ® will you every morning feeling young jump out of bed. Great taste mixing
To almost anything. IsaLean ® to liquefaction or on its own. I my Isagenix ® products you love. ?
-Brenda T....,

"Our energy drink ice water and mixed IsaFruits ® love. And quenches thirst and take us, ball games, as well as take away junk cravings. I love it! "
-Lorna, Saskatchewan

What other energy

It than I just water to four times the water you'll feel like. Especially during, before and after goes to run. Is the improvement of it, the afternoon especially great. That I can to remain alert and activation.
• Ron P, California.

As a player I got one, over some my water bottle. Activated my training more and I feel all day hydration.
Deborah J. Washington.

This is the day of my coffee. And choose the morning and the afternoon you will wake up is easy. I especially IsaFruits ® or mixing of Isagenix Greens love! ™.
-Nicole C..., New York

Work and want more energy? ® helps my endurance training in many. I notice the difference between spin classes I really. I love my water bottle. I also I IsaLean ® got vibration.
-Kim O, Utah.

In the winter of our Canada maintenance,, I this is tea with and of course used as summer lemonade. Restore my energy during particularly are working summer when I garden.
-Elizabeth H...., Ontario

Other energy wants to I love? ®!, then I have about the afternoon bottle every day, and it is really hard to focus on my ?? can be easier to rent to, of course there is more energy!
Gay H..., Texas

I need energy at 4: 00 pm as a mother of four children. Used to obtain the time of the day always use coffee. Want more energy now a giant water bottle to drink? ® And I participate in my children. I now help to improve natural energy and the energy of my kids!
-Christine H...., California

For my ride the durability of the training, cyclists. Cycling and triathlon-facing combat use. I want more energy is like big? ® and me in my current training my water bottle Ionix ® use with up to one ounce. I will in the long run I my energy now, highs and lows without constant because I wish I had it to compete with. Other energy wants? ® is the perfect energy, electrolyte drinks players. I'm planning on going without it! drink energy drink my daughter to say sweet drinks and now use them only by? ® they also provides teen friend.
-Susan S and British Colombia.

This drink my kids love. I lover's three children, one Orange, grape, one once in citrus lover. My 4 year old every day ", lots of energy" to seek
Nancy B's..., AZ

You'll feel the difference between why want to other energy is the reason?
• Want more energy?, a natural fuel of the body,
Support your energy and endurance.
No caffeine or stimulants. Most energy drinks
Contains excessive amounts of caffeine and sugar
You will crash. Great for children and adults.
Utilizing A premium blend B and C vitamins
• Want more energy? is the best way for your body.
To recover, replace the electrolytes and nutrition
To stress and exercise due to lost. It is this strong
To help improve mental and
Physical performance.

• Want more energy?, delicious and healthy.
Contains the alternate energy sugar-filled drinks
Only natural ingredients only 35 calories per
Provide a service. Any artificial sweetener.
Or colorings!

For more information about Isagenix see all of the ingredients of their products please please visit www.CleanseMyself.com.


2010 August 7 9: 54 pm amB vitamin, children's vitamins, energy drinks, fruit drinks, health drinks, child health, healthy living, Isagenix Isagenix performs the responses to this entry through you can trackback from can leave a vitamin energy drink, Isagenix products, juice beverages, Kidd, refueling players, vitamin B6, vitamins, weight loss TipsYou, response or your own site.You RSS 2.0 feed.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz