niedziela, 17 października 2010

Six degrees of Nutrisystem

By Israel Presses on the 21st september 2010

Six Degrees of Nutrisystem Six degrees of Nutrisystem is my game on the concept of six degrees of separation (also referred to as "the Human Internet"), which refers to the idea that all is not more than six steps away from any other person on Earth. I came with the idea that any one person, is not more than six steps away from the Nutrisystem. What did me in coming to this realization was the fact that I would enjoy my carefree Nutrisystem lunch, usually a soup or pasta, and someone will say, "is that the Nutrisystem? My uncle tried it. " If it was not an uncle, was a cousin. Or perhaps it was a colleague.Or a friend of a friend. no matter who it is, is the six links away from the Nutrisystem!

Do not believe me? Try it, I dare ya!!!No, I am serious. Take a minute to ask the person next to you or to call a person you know and ask them if they have tried, or by a person who has tried Nutrisystem. I bet they will say yes, if not they should call a person and I bet the person would. If they do not have will then have at least seen the commercials … they are everywhere!

In my Office, I can count on five people from the top of my head, which has seen me enjoy the Nutrisystem and mentioned their mother/father 's/friend's try this., in a way is cool, but then again, do not want to hear about it. why?Because I do not want to be classified as a person just try a diet. their stories always end up with "but he gained the weight back."I am in the beginning of their stories, where they say, how much weight was lost and the success which was had. But unfortunately, it is the truth, and unless you take the right steps to maintain your fat loss … you inevitably want to regain it.

I know I have been there.

This time I will never back!As far as I am doing great. have been on the Nutrisystem in almost two months now, I have fallen 18 lbs and change.Not bad …

Disclaimer: all the products have been delivered by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem Blogger 15 program.Views expressed here are my own.If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, visit their website.

My name is Israel Presses. I used to be the kind of guy who was always in shape, but in the last few years I have fallen Monster. this site is my last attempt to get back into shape, I have lost so far. 70.4 lbs. checking my weight loss, weight loss chart videos and progress pics. follow my journey of others, and read our thoughts on various health topics. share your thoughts, experiences and travel here on the FMU.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz